- The Yard Office is open Monday to Friday 8am-4pm, Saturdays 8am to noon. The office is not open on Sundays and public holidays.
- Reservations can be made in person or through our online reservation form which can be found at www.grenadamarine.com.
- A reservation deposit of US$250.00 is required to confirm the reservation. Reservation deposits are refundable up to 4 weeks prior to scheduled hauling date.
- Management must be made aware of any unusual or specific insurance riders, clauses or provisos prior to the haul being approved.
- Prior to being hauled, please ensure the boatyard office has the following paperwork:
- Completed reservation form (signed)
- Completed Terms & Conditions contract (signed)
- Copy of boat’s registration
- Copy of boat’s customs clearance
- Copy of boat’s insurance
- No one is allowed to remain on board any vessel being hauled, launched, moved or re-propped.
- Customs and Immigration are located next door to the boatyard office and an appointment is required.
- Pets are allowed on the property once they have Customs approval and are kept under control. Pets are NOT allowed in the restaurant or in the public showers.
- Clients are asked to direct any suggestions, special requests, complaints or queries to the boatyard office.
- Clients are asked to direct work orders to the boatyard office.
- Clients are NOT allowed to perform grinding, sandblasting, sanding, painting or spraying on their boats without the prior approval of the Yard Manager.
- Open fires or unsecured BBQ grills are not permitted.
- Raising of sails while the boat is on the hard is not permitted.
- The Grenada Marine Beach Bar, opens from 8:00am until about 9:pm (dependant upon clientele), Monday to Saturday, 11am on Sundays.
- There is an on-premises chandlery, Island Water World. It opens from 8am to 4pm Mondays to Fridays, 8am to noon on Saturdays.
- Liveaboards are charged a mandatory daily rate for water and for garbage disposal. Use of the washrooms and showers are included in the daily water charge. Clients are asked to take into consideration the seasonal water supply shortages which can, upon occasion, result in a temporary loss of water.
- Electricity is charged only for the days that the Client actually uses it.
- Token-operated washers/dryer, located in the shower block. Tokens are available from the boatyard office.
- LPG tank refilling is offered off-premises and usually take 2 working days. Tanks can be brought to the Yard Office, Monday to Friday.
- The Office can make arrangements for taxi services and/or island tours if the Client wishes. Please check with the Yard Office for further information.
- Clients are advised that Grenada Marine is not responsible or liable for, nor affiliated with, any services offered off-premises. We cannot guarantee the quality of services rendered or the accuracy of the delivery times given.
- Wireless internet is available for use by clients with wifi-enabled laptops or handheld devices. At present this service is complimentary and does not require a login. (Subject to change). Persons using the wifi service for bandwidth-intensive tasks will be disconnected by the network administrator.